Nu-World Foods provides conventional and organic seeds, including amaranth, millet, quinoa, sorghum, and teff. We sell these seeds raw as well as toasted or cooked.
- Amaranth Seed
- Millet Seed
- Quinoa Seed
- Sorghum Seed
- Teff Seed
Our seeds can be:
- milled into flours for use in baked goods, breads, pancakes, baking mixes and more
- mixed into stuffings, soups, pilafs, porridges and hot breakfast
- used as a topping for breads, baked goods or breakfast cereals
Food for Thought:
- All of our ancient grain seeds are naturally gluten-free and more nutritionally substantive than most other allergy-friendly
- Quinoa and amaranth contain all of the essential amino acids, making them complete proteins, and powerful sources of plant-based protein.
- The starch and protein in sorghum take longer than similar
products to digest, making it particularly appealing to those with diabetes.
- Teff is the world’s tiniest grain, 1/100th the size of a kernel of wheat.
- For centuries, millet has been a popular choice in some cultures for use in fermented beverages and beer and most notably in the
Indian flatbread roti.
Please contact our sales team for additional information.