We offer a selection of conventional and organic flours made from
ancient grains including amaranth, millet, quinoa, sorghum and teff. We can be an asset in sourcing additional specialty flours.
As a custom miller we are able to offer a selection of mesh sizes to best suit your formulation needs.
- Amaranth Flour
- Millet Flour
- Quinoa Flour
- Sorghum Flour
- Teff Flour
- Toasted Amaranth Flour
- Toasted Quinoa Flour
- Toasted Sorghum Flour
- Toasted Teff Flour
Our flours can be:
- blended into baking mixes
- used to thicken sauces, soups and stews
- combined to formulate multi-grain products
Food for Thought:
- Using flours made from ancient grains can help you achieve a clean label; simplifying your ingredient list and enhancing nutritional content.
- Our ancient grain flours are an excellent source of protein and fiber.
- Toasted flours have a mellow flavor and can be used to extend shelf life.
Please contact our sales team for additional information.