In Nu-Oragin flours, the “ag” stands for ancient grains.
We offer a selection of conventional and organic flours made from amaranth, millet, quinoa, sorghum and teff. We can be an asset in sourcing additional specialty flours.
As a custom miller we are able to offer a selection of mesh sizes to best suit your formulation needs.
- Amaranth 1140, 1180, 2140, 2180
- Millet 1140, 1180, 2140
- Quinoa 1140, 1180, 2140, 2180
- Sorghum 1140, 1180, 2140, 2180
- Ivory Teff 1140, 1160
- Brown Teff 1140
- Amaranth 1240, 1280
- Millet 1240
- Quinoa 1280, 2240
- Sorghum 1240
- Ivory Teff 1240
- Brown Teff 1240
Our flours can be:
- blended into baking mixes
- used to thicken sauces, soups and stews
- combined to formulate multi-grain products
Food for Thought:
- Using flours made from ancient grains can help you achieve a clean label; simplifying your ingredient list and enhancing nutritional content.
- Our ancient grain flours are an excellent source of protein and fiber.
- Toasted flours have a mellow flavor and can be used to extend shelf life.
Please contact our sales team for additional information.